Yes! The entire Pyro Tower is assembled using just 5 pieces with the heaviest single piece weighing just 44 pounds and is easily handled by two people. The four Tower pieces are assembled using just 12 bolts and those pieces are attached to the bottom base using just 6 bolts. Average assembly time with two people should be less than 15 minutes. You can download and view the instruction manual here.
Articles in this section
- Does the Pyro Tower get hot on all sides?
- Does the Pyro Tower Cover protect the Tower from the elements?
- How often do I need to oil my Pyro Tower?
- What size firewood should I use in my Pyro Tower?
- How hot does the Pyro Tower get?
- Can I use the Pyro Tower on a wood or composite deck?
- Will the Pyro Tower rust?
- What is the difference between polymerized linseed oil and boiled linseed oil?
- Does the Pyro Tower put out a lot of heat?
- Where can I learn more about your "hand-oiled finish"?