Yes, the Pyro Tower can safely be used on wood and composite decks. We do recommend that you use the Fire Screen and Spark Arrestors to prevent any wayward embers from escaping, and you should never leave a fire unattended. If burning in the bottom chamber of the Pyro Tower on a composite deck, you should use a fire-safe mat below the tower, however; the top chamber can be used safely without one.
Articles in this section
- Does the Pyro Tower get hot on all sides?
- Does the Pyro Tower Cover protect the Tower from the elements?
- How often do I need to oil my Pyro Tower?
- What size firewood should I use in my Pyro Tower?
- How hot does the Pyro Tower get?
- Can I use the Pyro Tower on a wood or composite deck?
- Will the Pyro Tower rust?
- What is the difference between polymerized linseed oil and boiled linseed oil?
- Does the Pyro Tower put out a lot of heat?
- Where can I learn more about your "hand-oiled finish"?