We get this question a lot, and there's really no way to answer that fairly. The temperature varies greatly depending on the type, quantity, and quality of materials that are being burned. We recommend seasoned hardwood for the highest temperatures and cleanest burns. We have recorded air temperatures around the Pyro Tower at upwards of 700 degrees Fahrenheit.
Articles in this section
- Does the Pyro Tower get hot on all sides?
- Does the Pyro Tower Cover protect the Tower from the elements?
- How often do I need to oil my Pyro Tower?
- What size firewood should I use in my Pyro Tower?
- How hot does the Pyro Tower get?
- Can I use the Pyro Tower on a wood or composite deck?
- Will the Pyro Tower rust?
- What is the difference between polymerized linseed oil and boiled linseed oil?
- Does the Pyro Tower put out a lot of heat?
- Where can I learn more about your "hand-oiled finish"?