Standard firewood size is 16." You can also stack pieces bonfire-style to get larger pieces of wood in the Tower, or cut them down to the size you need.
Articles in this section
- Does the Pyro Tower get hot on all sides?
- Does the Pyro Tower Cover protect the Tower from the elements?
- How often do I need to oil my Pyro Tower?
- What size firewood should I use in my Pyro Tower?
- How hot does the Pyro Tower get?
- Can I use the Pyro Tower on a wood or composite deck?
- Will the Pyro Tower rust?
- What is the difference between polymerized linseed oil and boiled linseed oil?
- Does the Pyro Tower put out a lot of heat?
- Where can I learn more about your "hand-oiled finish"?
Please sign in to leave a comment.