While the Pyro Tower may only have an opening on the front, it gets plenty warm on all four sides. Our in-house testing has revealed that, on a 32 degree night with no wind, the Tower warms a 36" radius to the high 80's on the sides and rear and the mid 90's directly in front. That's enough heat to keep the whole crew warm this fall!
Articles in this section
- Does the Pyro Tower get hot on all sides?
- Does the Pyro Tower Cover protect the Tower from the elements?
- How often do I need to oil my Pyro Tower?
- What size firewood should I use in my Pyro Tower?
- How hot does the Pyro Tower get?
- Can I use the Pyro Tower on a wood or composite deck?
- Will the Pyro Tower rust?
- What is the difference between polymerized linseed oil and boiled linseed oil?
- Does the Pyro Tower put out a lot of heat?
- Where can I learn more about your "hand-oiled finish"?